Here is a picture of the thermometer at our home yesterday morning, Jan 15, about half an hour before I had to send my kids off to school. All I can say is "reality [frost]bites!" (note: the clock on here is wrong--it was 7:30am, not 5:30am)
Friday, January 16, 2009
What a Difference a Year Makes
Here is a picture of Ron and I on our 15th anniversary last year (Jan 16), which we celebrated in Sanibel Island, Florida.

Here is a picture of the thermometer at our home yesterday morning, Jan 15, about half an hour before I had to send my kids off to school. All I can say is "reality [frost]bites!" (note: the clock on here is wrong--it was 7:30am, not 5:30am)
Here is a picture of the thermometer at our home yesterday morning, Jan 15, about half an hour before I had to send my kids off to school. All I can say is "reality [frost]bites!" (note: the clock on here is wrong--it was 7:30am, not 5:30am)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL!!! that is quite the temperature adjustment from one year to the next! LOL
I am excited your baby is due so soon!!!!! have you guys narrowed down a name yet?
Post a Comment