Friday, November 20, 2009

As Good As It Gets


Today is a beautiful day--clear and sunny and 57 degrees. Absolutely amazing for November. So I took my baby outside and we sat on the trampoline. I bounced up and down and held him and he giggled. Then I put him in the swing and sang to him and grabbed his toes and he laughed and squealed. And I thought, "This is it. This is as good as it gets. Life is good right now!" I'm thankful for the sunshine and the warmth and my healthy baby and my healthy self and my other three wonderful boys and husband, who are also healthy and doing well. I'm thankful for my parents and in-laws and their continued good health. I'm thankful my husband's employed and my boys go to a good school. I'm thankful for this wonderful country and for my membership in the Lord's church. It's a good day to be grateful.

No comments: