Here are the four boys in their Sunday best!
Life is getting a little more organized around here. Miles, thankfully, has figured out nursing and is eating well. He's still got his days and nights mixed up, but that seems to be getting a little better as well. Now that he is eating, he is a very pleasant baby and has a lot of "quiet alert" time. He seems very interested in the world around him. The boys love him, a little too much sometimes.
We're finding that "just one baby" can still be very challenging. When we had twins, Gavin was 3 1/2 and went to ECFE once a week. Now, we have to get three boys off to school every morning, plus Gavin's piano lessons, basketball, Scouts. We can't just slum at home all day in pajamas! But we are figuring it out, and life is good right now!

1 comment:
Glad to hear things are going along well! I think about you often. I love this picture! I am glad Miles is settling in and nursing good!
Post a Comment