I was making a project and got out some pictures of all my babies around the same age in bouncy seats. I've been having fun showing them to people and asking them which baby is which. Their own father identified one picture wrong TWICE! So, here they are, in no particular order. Who's who?
11 comments:
I'm guessing Gavin, Trevor, Miles, Ian. Am I close?
I am completely sure I can beat Ron on this one...
Miles, Trevor, Ian, Gavin. :)
although that was hard, because they ALL look so very much alike!! HAHA
I had to redo this because I put the wrong order down that previously put.
Miles
Trevor
Ian
Gavin
I had reversed Ian and Trevor previously.
OK - I know I've got it right!
Trevor
Gavin
Miles
Ian
Am I the winner?
Everyone sounds so definite, but all the answers are different. I have no idea.
It's fun seeing what people are saying! I'll post the answers in a few days!
oh SURE Renae....how convenient that you changed your answers after my post HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ;)
I actually had that first, but fat fingered it and put Ian and Trevor reversed. Believe me or not!! but such is life!!
Lexanne votes:
Miles
Gavin
Ian
Trevor
My guess is:
Trevor
Gavin
Miles
Ian
Cindy Jones
ok, here goes my guess:
Gavin
Trevor
Ian
Miles
Post a Comment