Friday, May 15, 2009

Grandma knows best!

And so do Andrea and Cindy! (and Charity and Kelltie came close) The answers to the baby matching game are Trevor (10 weeks), Gavin (4 months), Miles (6 weeks), and Ian (10 weeks).
I originally got out the pictures for a mother's day gift for my mom. I didn't label them in her book because I knew she would know them. I told her she needed to go on the blog and vote, but she is not much of a computer user. She sent me an email with her answers and they were all wrong! I called her up to give her grief, and it turned out she was looking at her book and telling my dad what to write in the email, and the pictures are in a different order in her book and on the blog. So, she ended up being right after all!
It was fun to see how people mixed them up. I don't think they look alike (except Miles and Ian), so it is fun to see how others find resemblances.
And my dad said he couldn't tell any of them, that they all look like Miles!
Here's a picture of my sweet pea sleeping.

1 comment:

onecent said...

WHAT!?!?!?!?!
Renae and I have to be right you mean???? seriously???? they look WAY different now than they did as babies! I was matching up what the baby looked like, to what the kid looked liked!
they switched on me! LOL
congrats to grandma!