Thursday, June 4, 2009

Trevor Toothless


Trevor has lost his first tooth! Gavin didn't lose one until halfway through second grade, so I was shocked that Trevor had a loose one. And when it got really loose, I offered to pull it for him and was stunned that he agreed. I tried one day and it didn't come right out, so I left it alone, and then a couple of days later I asked him if he wanted me to try again, and he did, and it came right out! Ian is mad that none of his seem to be loose yet.
Another funny Trevor moment--he's such a picky eater and I guess I comment on it too much because the other evening he polished off his dinner and said, "It's a miracle! I ate more than Ian!"

1 comment:

onecent said...

HAHA! love it! CONGRATS TREVOR!! Ian was my early toothless one. he lost his first one a couple weeks ago, at the age of FIVE!! the other kids were 7, or almost 7 before they did. I was shocked!
cute pics :)